You are not alone.
1. It happens way more often than you think.
Am I the only one that still has a mark from getting stabbed by a pencil in elementary— MARIANA A. (@marianaalbh) January 9, 2019
2. You’re just minding your own business and BAM — you’ve got a tattoo for life.
— Emily Hogan Thomas (@eahogan) September 30, 2015
3. You may forget it’s there…
4. …but you’ll never forget HOW it got there:
5. You can find them on the knees…
6. On feet…
happened when i was like 8, had a pencil on the floor that got stuck in the carpet at a weird angle and stabbed my toe!! i always figured it would go away by now but no 🤷♀️ pic.twitter.com/AVbJcJddn9— ♡◡♡ (@thatxgirlxcass) January 8, 2019
7. On that weird area between your thumb and pointerfinger…
8. And on your DANG HEAD:
Hello. I got frustrated while practicing single digit multiplication in 3rd grade and decided to slam my head on the table. However, I hit my pencil that was sticking point up. It’s still here 11 years later. pic.twitter.com/ZrkKAsI8bS— Samuel Hepola (@HepolaSamuel) January 8, 2019
9. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
10. It doesn’t matter if it happened decades ago, it’s not going away.
11. There are others like us out there.
12. Never forget that one time you were acting like a real horse’s behind and accidentally poked yourself.
13. Embrace the dot.
14. Are you scarred for life?
15. It’s time to embrace the graphite tattoo. EMBRACE THE PENCIL STAB.
16. Never forget that one time that kid stabbed you with a pencil in fourth grade.
17. BE THE DOT.
18. Wear it as a badge of honor.
Source – Buzzfeed – https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/stabbed-by-a-pencil